AfreecaTV Staff and Developers are busy at work preparing to launch the newest site and are excited to reveal it later this month! Soon you will be able to watch and stream with some of the most popular broadcasters on AfreecaTV. The new site will officially open on July 19th, 2017.
For our current AfreecaTV Global users, we are offering a limited account transfer procedure which will transfer your awarded and purchased stars to your new account on the new AfreecaTV platform.
Account Transfer Procedure
Starting July 19th, 2017, when accessing http://Afreeca.tv you will be prompted with the account transfer procedure which will link your account information from AfreecaTV Global to the integrated AfreecaTV platform. All accounts on Global AfreecaTV will expire on December 31st, 2017.
- You will be asked to sign in to your AfreecaTV Global account
- You will be asked to convert your account to an account you have made on Afreecatv.com
- If you have yet to make one, you will be prompted to make a new one
- If your AfreecaTV Global account contained leftover stars, it will be brought over to the new platform
- Bonus stars cannot be transferred
To make the process smoother, we recommend that if you are eligible to cash out, please do so by July 14th, 2017.
Please transfer your account as ALL Global AfreecaTV accounts, account information, and untransferred stars will expire and be deleted on December 31st, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns about the transfer, your account, or anything else, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
AfreecaTV Global Team